Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stoplight Sweater: FINISHED!!

Okay, so there is good news (late today though it may be posted): I finished the stoplight sweater!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!

See, here is the lovely critter, modeled by moi:


And a shot of the back, too. Note that this sweater, unlike The Cat Sweater, is much longer, and covers my rump.


Now, look at these colors. The entire point of this sweater, since its inception five or six tries ago, was to have a warm sweater (check) that fit (check) and that, after hitting me as I cross legally with the light in the crosswalk, the moron that hit me would have one heck of a time explaining how he didn't see me. (My hot pink poncho performs a similar function in the spring.)


Anyway, it's done, it's late, and once I log this thing for my Ravelympics credit, I'm going to sleep.

PS, that's now a UFO count of 60!! 'Night All!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud! You are kicking yarn ass and taking names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You will be styling in your new sweaters.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...