Friday, August 8, 2008

It's ON!

Friday, and let the Ravelympics begin! Woohooo!!!


I started my A Pair of Hearts Socks from Random Knits promptly at 8am (that's 8pm in Beijing), and will work on those as my "travel around" project. I'm using the Tofutsies I picked up when I found the lovely Orange Merino that will be Secret of the Stole III. I'll restart my Forget-Me-Not Shawl tonight when I get home -assuming I can find it. It an The Cat Sweater are hiding somewhere. But I'll find it, and keep going while watching the Opening Ceremonies. Yaaaaaaaay!! Wooohoooo!! Progress pics shall be posted as I go, and the theory is that in two weeks, both these projects will be finished - along with the two sweaters entered in WIP Wrestling - and my UFO count will be under 60 forever!! Woohooooo!!!

1 comment:

Your tracks here...