Thursday, August 28, 2008

Books I want, but don't have to buy. But probably will...

Books found at the library that I might end up buying anyway if I can find them:


The Tap-Dancing Lizard - 337 Fanciful Charts for the Adventurous Knitter

and


Knitting Fair Isle Mittens & Gloves: 40 Great-Looking Designs

The latter has wonderful basic mitten, fingerless glove, and glove patterns, which alone would be the price of admission, but also explains Shetland knitting (okay, I can't take that class, but I want to!) and knitting-both-ways-with-two-colors. The former had MULTIPLE charts of Gryphons. 'Nuff said. I have to say - our local library system has a killer good selection of knitting books, and will be totally responsible for the sheep-and-bunny-and-gryphon sweater that will eventually happen.

1 comment:

Your tracks here...