Friday, August 29, 2008

Phun Photo Phriday

I just have to share this photo of Monica J's Victorian Swag Socks that she did for Summer of Socks 2008. They're lovely; the colorway she chose is just *perfect* (in my eyes), and I'm going to have to hit The Loopy Ewe and get a copy of the Monica Knits pattern. I mean, seriously. These are just beautiful socks!


And, since we're vaguely tangential to English royalty, what with "Victorian" and all,


here's a photo I found from... drat. I can't refind it (it was on someone's blog, and they'd pulled it from The Scotlander, but I'm not certain from WHEN). Oh well, here's another, pulled off GoogleImages:

I suppose the heir to the British throne *should* have some very nice kilt hose, yes?

1 comment:

  1. Monica J's socks are very pretty. Charles needs to wear pants, he has ugly knees. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...