Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On a Roll!

Wednesday - and you may have sensed a trend this week. It continues. Well, you'd be right! There's more on the UFO front! But first, these public service announcements:
If you run Firefox on your computer, and your computer will handle the latest version, DOWNLOAD IT NOW. Seriously. I did yesterday, and my entire computer has been happier as a result, plus uploading all the photos I put out here takes but an instant. Seriously. Download the new version of Firefox now.

Also, here's a really cool Countdown to the Opening Ceremonies clock, set for Beijing time (so you'll know how long wherever you are how long you've got). Very helpful in motivating me to get the heck going so I have as many UFOs off the list as possible by Friday!!
Speaking of the the UFO count: I took a good look at Tailored Scallops from Lace Style. I have two fronts done, but the back doesn't match color-stripe wise, and it's driving me nuts. And besides - I was making it to wear at my sister's wedding. The wedding that happened on June 21st. Over a month ago. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! Now I've got four lovely balls of Feza Fanatic in chocolate and turquoise, and they'll eventually be a *modified* Tailored Scallops (knitting the whole thing as one piece). But not now.



Tailored Scallops

knitting - was 30% done
UNRAVELED 8-3-08

Lest you think it's all about unraveling things, let me assure you, it is not. Things Are Getting Finished.

Item one: I hz MORE totbg! Yep, I finished my second Inga's Crocheted Bag, and it came out great. I haven't lined it yet, but I'm not certain I'm going to do so - I like the airly feel of the unlined. I just have to remember it is NOT a "carries knitting" bag - I'd be dropping needles all over the place. Anyway, see the pretty:


Monday Morning

Inga's Bag with George

Tuesday Morning

Wednesday Morning,
Heading Off to Work!


Inga's Haeckelbeutel II
crochet - was 60% done

This all leaves me with ZERO current crochet projects, to go with my ZERO current sewing projects. And, in case you were keeping track (because I sure as heck am!), that's now a UFO Count of 61.

1 comment:

Your tracks here...