Monday, March 10, 2008

Haekelbeutel finished!

This morning's headache: getting the bloody link for the Simple Top-Down Mitts to work over on Ravelry. Gaaaaah! I swear, I put in the same thing three times before it finally took. Gaaaaaah!! Anyway, all fixed now (or at least it works as of two minutes ago; let's hope it keeps working).

Oh, great. Now flickr won't upload my pictures of my finished Haekelbeutel. Gah. The internets gotz fleaz 2day...

Which reminds me: I did, in fact, finish something over the weekend, which is 1/4 of what I need to keep my "4 projects off the list per month" going. "Inga's Haekelbeutel by Inga Joana Mertens", done in a solid color, just to be different:

First, bits get crocheted together,
through the back loops so there's
a nice ridge between squares.

Then, handles.

Shot of finished bag that's actually
a shot of my lovely Tiffany-style back door.

Actual photo of finished project.
Conveniently, it's holding more yarn.

Yay! Back to just 57 UFOs!!


  1. Wow!

    I really couldn't picture what that was going to look like as you were creating it. The end product is really nice!

    Maybe I should make one for myself. I can always use another bag for yarn...

  2. What a great bag!!! It would come in handy for me, always going somewhere and taking my WIPs with me. Not to mention at the ballparks at my kid's games! Wonderfully done!


Your tracks here...