Monday, March 24, 2008

Finished Travelling Roses Shawl

The big news: I finished the Travelling Roses Lace Scarf, which became a shawl, thanks to winging it with some lacy ruffly edging. See?


Obligatory shot of whole shawl

Pinned in front

Close-up


Of course, I finished it Saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon, we found the two extra balls of Lacette that had gone missing. That's the rule, I think: the yarn won't reveal itself until it's no longer needed.



Had a fun weekend, over all, and I'm really happy I got the shawl done in time for Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Send that to me so I can inspect it closely. ;) Beautiful! Shawls are one of the things I hope to be able to knit. . . . . someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It must feel good to get a shawl off the needles. Just think, now you can cast on 10 more things.. Just kidding. That's how I play.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...