Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Loot!

The rest of the loot from the weekend - see, sometimes I do get pictures in a timely manner!

First, the Aylin's stash. I don't know if I've seen "Bouton D'Or" before, but I'm wondering why I haven't. I really like the stuff in it, and hey, two of them were on megasale! Naturally, the one that had the thing I Simply Must Start Soon wasn't on sale. But it's such a *cute* little sweater, and I'll be getting all this nice orange cotton in a month and a half, and it'll all go together so nicely...!

what I got


what I'm gonna knit from it

Next, the new Knit 'n' Style is out. Thus far, this is the only magazine that I've actually finished things out of - and it's all been Diane Zangl patterns. Which, of course, is still holding true. Now, I'm not actually following her pattern for the front panel, oh no... I have some yarn that *automatically* makes cute little ribbon flowers that I've been looking for a front-panel sweater to use with. This is *so* that sweater!

what I got


what I'm gonna knit from it

Next, we have some Other Loot... mind you, I went in for the sock patterns (left) and some stitch markers. You see why I can't be trusted in Yarn Stores.

what I got


what I'm gonna knit from it

I also got some cool stuff from the Library. You may notice (bottom left) a copy of Lace Style peeking out. I had to renew it, because, as you may or may not be able to tell from the lavender lump in the right photo, I've picked up all the stitches around the edge of the Lilly of the Valley Shawl, and I'm ready to start the edging! FINALLY!


This may look like a lump of purple yarn.
Okay, it
is a lump of purple yarn.
But it's a shawl, I promise,
and it's getting closer to done
every day! Woohoooo!

This weekend, I'm going to attempt to Not Buy More Yarn. Which isn't going to work, since there are all the really good SuperBowl sales happening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...