Monday, January 14, 2008

I do NOT have partially-crocheted bacon in my house.

Lovely stop-motion animation by Yves Geleyn. A "textile and string" short film, bringing new meaning to the phrase "the way the fabric moves". I can't recall who posted the link where I saw it, but thank you, whoever you were, for pointing it out.

And while I may never do the Spinning Bunny Sock Hop due to the "shouldn't play with wool" thing, I have a toolbar link to it on Firefox, since seeing a tiny bunny at the top of my screen makes me happy. See? Cute, and it doesn't take up any space on my desk.
[KnitStuff/ToobarShotSpinningyBunny.png]


Anna at Knit & Knag pointed out the solution to my "I can't get to my swift" problem: Building one out of tinkertoys! The Tinkertoys, I can find!

And, by some miracle, I'm still at 59 UFOs. Now, mind you, there was a surprise Yarn Sale at A.C. Moore when I went there on Saturday, so I bought enough Fashionista to make my own Bacon Wrap. And I started one twice, and ripped it out. So, presently, it is not a project. See?

[KnitStuff/Baconbacon-not.jpg]

It was a close-run thing, though. And once I buy the pattern, things will probably go much more smoothly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...