Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I might make (someday)

Shopping over the weekend - well, a couple of weekends back. There were some cool things out there. One, this hoodie-fitted-jacket thing, which would work up well as a knitted garment. I think. I wish the danged light hadn't been reflecting so badly.


Then we have the cool cape/poncho with hood thing, modeled by my mom, who is not blurry in real life. The hood is head-eating large, as you can see, so I'm thinking "smaller hood" if I make one.


Also, it had a very cool cable pattern, which showed up much better on the grey version.


Not that I'll be trying to knit either of them any time soon!

2 comments:

  1. The big hood does come across as "human sacrifice in the forrest." It would be really nice a little smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it would be fun to have "hooded purple people eaters" in your queue.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...