Thursday, September 25, 2008

I work with an expert crocheter.

First, a shot of the lovely baby afghan D at work finished this week:


Isn't it gorgeous? I really like the colors - like Neapolitan ice cream!!

Okay, back to the socks. At lunch, I set up to get at least one sock's worth of beads threaded onto my yarn . . .


. . . and managed to do so:


Then, there was another sock's worth of beads to do. (Remember, if I don't do it today, it might not happen.)

And lo, through some miracle, it happened, and I was able to actually start knitting my sock legs. Which, since they're really just stockinette with the occasional bead, should go pretty fast. I'm at 60st around right now; might increase a bit up the calf if I need. I stayed with the size 1 needles, though, instead of kicking back down to the size 0s, so I should be fine.


Two socks' worth of beads strung on ball of yarn.


1 comment:

Your tracks here...