Thursday, September 4, 2008

Knitting is IN.

Okay, so, Diaper Holder in T-2 days. YIKES! I really hope this happens. It would really help if I was working on it, of course, instead of this:


Bucilla's Version

My Version

I like my version a lot better. It's a little $1 Bucilla kit I picked up as an afterthought on Monday. I thought I was stitching it for me; turns out, it's for my best friend. She may swat me, but she'll appreciate the joke.

Also, Knitting Is IN. If you're reading this, you know this. However, please note the window display at the uber-fashionable Diesel store this morning:



I didn't actually see anything *knitted* inside the store window (possibly it was in further back), but hey. Sheep. Can't go wrong with sheep.

And I am knitting. I'm past the halfway point of Secret of the Stole #2. Since I had to frog SotS #3 (it just wasn't working), I figure I'll go with what I know, until I can choose which Sanguine Gryphon or Claudia Handpainted yarn to buy for SotS #3!



1 comment:

  1. How cute is that display window! You better get busy on the baby shower gift. You know I want to see.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...