Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Mice Did Play.

So, yesterday, we had three lawyers at work. (We should've had only two, but an extra one snuck in.) As a result, I got to finally watch "Wooly Bullies" from beginning to end, both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, and Tina Fey on SNL last weekend.

Of course, I had a chance (after 3.5 unexpected hours of paperwork) to knit at my desk for a wee bit, and FINALLY finished Hint #5! Here is my poor chart for Hint #5. It's been written upon (in orange Sharpie), folded, crinkled, taped, and otherwise abused for over six months. Poor little thing, it's time to retire!


Now, the word for today is "FOG".

Fog Here

Fog There

Fog Everywhere

Same as shot on left, WITHOUT fog.

The phrase for the day is "fresh sewer-near-the-river scent". Ewwww! I'll be staying indoors and knitting during lunch!

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in KC, there was a nice little creek called Brush Creek. We often called it flush creek for it eau de toilet.

    Ew. It looks like the mist is smelly.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...