Thursday, October 30, 2008

A genuine Disapproving Rabbit!

Via her blog, RandomKnits, I follow the adventures of Donna's far-away rabbit, Twinkie. (I should add that from where I am, Donna is also far away, not just her rabbit. Plus, it's also a knitting blog. I think there should be a webring for Knitters with Rabbits.... is there?) During Blogtoberfest, there's been daily doses of Twinkie. Yesterday, she looked Most Disapproving - and this morning, I was informed that Twinkie is, indeed, an Official Disapproving Rabbit!!

I finally got to take a tour of my husband's new office. While I wasn't comfortable taking pics inside the actual premises (it's a secured area), I took a few from Outside. There is really cool stained glass art all over the place, such as this:



He can actually see the Wilson Bridge (a huge span crossing the Potomac River at a rather wide spot) from his roof. And monuments. And the Capitol. It's a REALLY nice view. To wit:


East West

No actual knitting to show you; I wasn't feeling well last night, so didn't get much done. But you've got a link to cute Disapproving Rabbits, so I figure I'm off the hook for one day.

1 comment:

  1. Your husband does have great views while at work. Are you sure he works or enjoys the view? ;) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...