Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bunnies!!!

Okay, will someone please tell me how I never thought to check YouTube for many and varied instructional videos for knitting? (And, okay, confirmation that the odd yarn-in-left-hand thing I do isn't actually completely unheard of, despite what my mother says.)

Plus, here's a nice resource for all y'all to bookmark: Knitting America's Map of Knitting Stores in the USA. Not complete, because shops can spring up quickly, but definitely something to hit before your next road trip.

And, because I hear about it if I don't post at least one photo, a really adorable Knitting Picture:


Knitted Rescue Bunny Nest, Complete with Adorable Baby Bunnies
by way of Bev's Country Cottage, the ultimate Free Charity Knitting and Crocheting Patterns website.


And, just because, a pretty shot down the river from the end of the park that I got yesterday morning. I like the fact that, once in a while, my Tiny PhoneCam decides to do justice to the actual colors in the world!



Not so much here:

The shot I wanted

The colors I wanted

Use your imagination on those last two and sort of splice the colors on the right with the shot on the left. Got it? Yeah, that's pretty. (The first shot, though, of the Key Bridge, is just lovely. *happysigh!*)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love the Key Bridge; we have a railroad bridge here in town that spans the James River and when I am on my way to work each morning (via Powhite Parkway), I can look to my right and see it anew b/c the light is just NEVER the same 2 days in a row, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and the bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...the cutest bunny nest!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...