Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Miscellany

Okay, there's gotta be an easy way to reply to comments on Blogspot. Is there a setting or something I need to change? (The FAQ and poking about with different combinations of layouts isn't helping.) What really obvious thing am I missing here? Or is LJ really just that much more advanced? I'd actually like to be able to reply to the comments I get, even if it's just a "thanks!" or "ooooo, neat!"

In book news, whilst searching for Yarn Harlot Audiobooks/files, I disclovered Free Range Knitter: The Yarn Harlot Writes Again, available fall, 2008, in hardback. Hmmmm. May have to preorder that. Also looks like "Yarn Harlot" isn't an *available* audiobook (drat), so will have to figure out if I'd rather have "Knitting Rules" or "Meditations for Women who Knit Too Much" on the iPod attached to the shiny new exerbike. (Seriously. I have speakers for my iPod now; they came with this cool exercise bike attached.)

Also, In all the moving things around on Wednesday, I found my Britney purse, and I couldn't figure out if I'd shown it here or not (I don't think so, not since it got lined), so ta-dah!!


And the matching eyeglass case. I just *adore* this color green!


It's going to look so cute with my finished Britney top, once it gets warm enough to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...