Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lilly-of-the-Valley Shawl is Done!

Much excitement!! I've actually finished a big project - the Lilly of the Valley Shawl from Lace Style, which I did as part of the Lace Style Knitalong.


Full view, sort of

A very pretty little corner

I haven't blocked it; when I do, I'll take pics with the *real* camera, to do it justice. Because I only had so much yarn, I knit it on size 1 needles, so it's definitely not as large as it would have been with the right amount of yarn and the needles as called for. It's hovering between small shawl and large scarf; hopefully, blocking will send it firmly into the "shawl" category. Either way, I got it done in time for Easter!!

Big ol' HappyDance!! (P.S., that's 58 on the UFO Count!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...