Friday, February 22, 2008

We interrupt your knitting for a SQUEEEEAL!

"So, tell me what you want, what you really really want..."

Eeeeeeee! Okay, the Spice Girls concert was last night. I've been looking forward to it since they added DC as a venue (which, to my amazement, did not sell out!). I saw the tour, minus Geri/Ginger, in '98, got the poster (and t-shirt, and program - and was talked out of buttons and mugs then). I got absolutely NO knitting done, because I was bouncing around so much. This time, I got everything that caught my eye - and, oh yeah, there was this WONDERFUL show!! Seriously, I've been to a lot of concerts, and this really was one of the best, all partiality aside.

Look at how close we were - keep in mind, this is with a sucky tiny phone camera, because I didn't realize I could've brought my really GOOD camera/videocam and recorded the whole bloody thing! I TOTALLY would have!!
Really, they're RIGHT there!!
Beginning of Concert
Final Number


We're there - bottom left, see?


LOTS of swag!


And since this is what the Bridge from Hell looked like coming in, I'll be leaving work at noon to go home and knit!!
SEE YA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...