Monday, September 26, 2011

Hipsters, Plaid, and Humidity

Ugh. It is hot and humid. AT MY DESK. (So, no, not glad to be back at work. The work I don't mind; the humidity can LEAVE ALREADY.) Since I am just back after a few days off (and it appears that Giant Project of Doom is waiting for me, just a quick entry today.

First, Obligatory Yarn Content: http://www.squidoo.com/hipsterknitting. A page with all sorts of content for Hipster Knitting. But by pointing it out, it's not obscure enough any more.

It's been raining a lot this fall. I'm really glad I got my new rainboots - much less clunky than the usual Wellies. (Okay, plaid harness-cowgirl boots? Didn't know they existed until the day I got them.) They're comfortable, with great traction, too - and don't scream out "rainboots!!"



Yeah, not really yarn related, but I really like these boots!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like those boots, too! Wanna share the brand? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! Glad you could do a quick post! Winter is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found them in a catalog - and I can't remember which one! I looks, though, like Pinto Ranch has them!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...