Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anyone going to be tweeting during #knitchat tonight?

First - if you're on Twitter, Thursday nights from 6:30-9:30 PST (ie, starting at 9:30 on the East Coast), check out the hashtag #knitchat - there's, well, a Knit Chat happening! I haven't actually made it to one yet, but I'm hoping to tonight.

Second, for Charms, we could just make up a pattern as we went... which, let's be real, is what I tend to do most of the time. So, I had some pretty yarn that had barely survived the Innovations Knitting Machine Disaster of 2009, and grabbed one of the larger surviving balls. I did a modified Feather-and-Fan (over 13 stitches, with three in the middle) which looked like it had bamboo running up, since I purled every sixth opposite row. I like the way it came out:


I think you can see the pattern a bit better here, perhaps..... okay, maybe not, but it's the only other picture I have. This was the first thing I finished for the term, at any rate, even though I've posted my Herbology project (the Stop Sock bag) first.


So, that's Charms turned in. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...