Monday, June 21, 2010

Yes, werewolves.

Got my Eclipse Socks done for Defense Against the Dark Arts, and just turned them in. They fit great (one advantage of making my own socks), they're actually tall enough (second advantage) and I added a little touch to let other fans know which team I'm on. Most importantly, they're done in plenty of time to wear to the movie opening on the 30th!

Now I just have to get cracking on hitting the 50% line on my Charms O.W.L. by the 30th. I'm currently at 27.5% according to my Girasole Tracker. I was worried that the tracker didn't take the edging into account, and, strictly, it doesn't count those rows... but the main body of the shawl (the last row of the second Section G repeat) clocks at just over 85%. So the edging is 15% of the shawl... YIKES!!!! Guess I'd better leave two weeks just for that, which means I've gotta get hopping!!!

3 comments:

Your tracks here...