Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunshine!

Last Thursday, I got to both leave work early *and* sit around in a doctor's waiting room for a while, which caused my mom's hat (shown last Friday) to become complete. Which meant I needed to start something new, so I whipped up my Potions homework for HPKCHC quickly. (That somewhat strange rosewood Boye crochet hook? Works well with Red Heart Super Saver yarn. Probably not what Boye was going for, but...!)

This is an original design, made by completely winging it, as usual. It's also my entry in the Slytherin Summer Jam, which is make a thing inspired by your favorite summer song. (Mine is Kenny Chesney's "Summertime".) Here it is during the early news:


... and here it is during Wheel of Fortune.



I took it to work with me, and it hung out on my workstation:


It also escaped for a while, and hung out with George for a time.


It and George are buds.

2 comments:

Your tracks here...