Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not much knitting, but one heck of a line!

Still no Cherry Coke downtown; may have to (*shudder*) Buy Cans and carry them in. V. sad about this.

Didn't get much knitting done after 8am yesterday - too hot, too busy, home too late. This morning, though, I got to the second-to-last row of Chart D, which is where the stitch count goes from 320 stitches per round to 640 stitches per round. The blurry stitches on the top are the first tenth of that row - 64 stitches of k1, yo, repeat. Things are going to slow down from here (figure one row per commute or lunch - and I need 18 rows by Wednesday). I hope I make my 50% mark; I'm at 35.3% right now.



Also, for your entertainment, a shot (no telephoto on the camera phone, sorry) of the new Apple Store in G'Town at approximately 6pm in the evening. It's insane; it's been open for a while now, and there are STILL lines!!



Hopefully, I'll have some knitting time today. I'd really like to finish up Chart D of Girasole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...