Monday, June 28, 2010

Still no half-O.W.L., but soon...

O.W.L. Report: I'm on the last row to hit 50% (finally); I just couldn't stay up last night to finish it. I'll get there tonight (I really, really hope!) so I can post tomorrow, instead of on the dead-last day it's due. I was hoping to post today, but I'm just not there yet!

On the bird front, yarn from the storage unit did NOT save the day. Coloring on actual purple finches is actually cranberry and light grey, so I got some Vanna's Choice in the appropriate colors, and cast on a bird tummy. As of right now, I have a bird tummy attached to about 3/4 of a bird tail, and hope to have a good chunk of bird body by the end of lunch.


Since my sister's daughter still hasn't appeared, and since I really don't want to make a dress for her right now (despite my mother's promises), I've decided to stitch up a quick baby bib. It's going to say "Attorney Work Product" in green and pink (the Official Colors of This Baby), with little crowns in the corners. (Both Kit & her husband are lawyers.) My breaks during today - which is going to be hell - will be working on the design.


That's all I got; I hope to have my O.W.L. 50% report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...