Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Things to do with cameras...

There's this place on the internet called MadCraft Group. Like one-stop shopping for those of us with short project attention spans. I originally went there to discover if they had the Coolest Little Photo Album Software Ever, Canon's Zoom Album Creator Software. And, okay, the cool paper that just turns into a little photo album like *poof*.


What I found was this cool little charm-lariat thingy:


The only thing saving me from more purchases is the hope of a spinning wheel someday. It's amazing how needing to save up for a completely unjustifiable purchase keeps my wallet safe in my pocket!

Anway, on the scrapbooking front, if I get the program & such, I can make cool little albums full of lovely photos of my lovely family, such as this:

Top row:
Me, my husband, his little brother, their big sister, her husband
Middle row:
Dad-in-Law, nephew, Mom-in-Law
Bottom Row
My littlest niece, her big sister and her twin sister
Original photo by my cousin
This is a shot of that photo in the viewfinder of her camera,
taken with my camera phone,
and it turned out a bit blurry.

Hey, I never said I was a pro at it...

1 comment:

Your tracks here...