Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's the Humidity. Really.

Still a little under the weather - the weather being HOT and HUMID, which are two conditions that will usually collapse me. (I was an ice skater as a kid, right through high school - because it meant spending all summer where it was NOT HOT. Oh, and because it was fun, but the NOT HOT was a major plus in my book.) Anyway, just because it's unbearably ikky weather-wise, that doesn't keep me from playing with wool. Here is a nice shot of both Knotty or Knice socks, ready to start the short-row heels, at the doctor's office yesterday:


And here's one of them last Friday, with George:


See, even ailing, I can bring you knitting content.

(*hackcoff*)

1 comment:

  1. I just love the socks you make. George is so good about posing with your projects. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...