Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cross-Stitch Filler!


As proof of my PADD, I show you this lovely phoenix (design by "Who Knew!?"), which is presently about half-again more stitched than it was before. (I made a personal-use copy of the chart to mark up with hideous lime-green washable Crayola marker; this helped a lot.) And, having gotten a lot of the red stitches and orange stitches on one side finished... I once again lost interest. (Mostly because my kit from Sanguine Gryphon showed up, and had the bestest sock ever in it...)

Also, I've been not-quite-sick-enough to dodge work, but not well enough to actually spend much time knitting. I think I've done a whopping five rows on the sock since Sunday night - and that's *all* the crafting I've been doing. Hence, photos of things that I was saving in case I had a day with no material to post.

Like today.

Don't worry, I'll be putting together Yarn on Thursday in between bouts of Banking and Stock Market Panic at work this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "Sanguine Gryphon" Shop..oh my I better get more creative & get though socks done so I can try lace...

    Peace,
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross stitch pic looks great. I still need to do some work on mine but I can tell that isn't happening anytime soon. :)

    Hope you are feeling better soon so you can get back to those awesome socks. I have still yet to work on any designs in any of the ones I have made. Maybe one day.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...