Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Neverending Rabbits, Part III

30 Rabbits in 45 Days or Less - Left Behind: Grey Bunny, Zinger and Peter
Of course, since I made all these little rabbits, I got to keep at least two. The first little grey one is the only white-and-grey I made. This is Grey Bunny (right); the next is Zinger (center). I made her to look like my favorite online rabbit friend, Twinkie. A Zinger is, bascially, a Twinkie covered in raspberry jam and coconut, and was my absolute favorite food when I was six. Since there's already a Twinkie Rabbit in the world, this is Zinger. (Eventually, I hope to get a *real* Zinger Rabbit. The house must be much improved before it's rabbit safe, however.) The tiny brown one is going to get a tiny blue knitted jacket with tiny brass buttons, and tiny brown felt shoes, and be a Peter Rabbit for my mom's birthday, which is coming up.


And finally, FrankenBunny, for my friend Jhada, who likes offbeat things and will hopefully appreciate a stuffed bunny made especially for her. It's a little... different, as you might have noticed. The extra ear is pretty much the clue. Got the idea from Hear-o the Rabbit.




That's it. Thirty rabbits in forty-five days, start to finish. Not too bad. There were, by the end, four white (including Frankenbunny), five light brown, two cream-and-brown, one grey-and-white, one Twinkie-brown, one Twinkie-grey, four dark brown, four grey, one chocolate brown chenille, four bright red and three cream-colored bunnies. And, just in case I hadn't mentioned it before...
I am never doing this again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh bunny clothes! What a cute idea and I think Frankenbunny is very sweet looking.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...