Monday, December 29, 2008

A finishing spree?

Ah, the year-end attempts to finish stuff and get it off the list. Usually, it's two weeks of panic, followed by months of wishing I'd done better. NOT THIS YEAR! This year, I totally rock. As of this morning, the UFO count is 56, and there's a shot I'll finish at least one more thing before year-end.

First up, I knitted up a little blue bunny jacket for my mom's Birthday Bunny. She loves all things Peter Rabbit; so, a PeterBunny was one of the 30 knitted during my bizarre bunny-knitting spree. He needed a jacket, though, and look: little (sort of) brass buttons!





Then, off to cross-stitch land, where I finished this cute little came-with-a-magazine Margaret Sherry kit:


Woohoo! The bunny jacket just took a couple of (distracted) hours, so it never hit The List; the Kitty got finished off in one very late night. Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute. I love the detail on the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the bunny's jacket turned out so cute! Your mother is going to love her bunny all dressed up. Loved the crochet piece also. Are you going to frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was mad for all things Peter Rabbit when I was little. Your Peter Rabbit is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...