Friday, July 30, 2010

July (and Spring Term) Wrap-Up

The July (and end-of-term) Wrap-Up: Ancient Runes (post #503), a Flock of Fluffy Fledgling Finches for my Father, turned in Thursday, July 8; History of Magic (post #140), Celebration Baby Shrug, turned in Monday, July 12; Charms (post #92), Tilting Tardis Cowl, turned in Monday, July 12; Defense Against the Dark Arts (post #113), Choker of Comforting (beading), turned in Friday, July 16; Herbology (post #137), Warm Cabled Hat, turned in Friday, July 16; Potions (post #172), Green Leaves Shawl, turned in Monday, July 26; Completed Charms O.W.L. (post #435), Girasole, turned in Thursday, July 29.

Well, for Spring Term at HPKCHC, I managed to pull off a First-year Ultimate Quest, which, for first and second years, is: All eighteen (18) classes + One (1) OWL + Quidditch (3 projects) + Headmistress' Challenge (4 projects). I DID IT. Also, somehow, forgot to add the four Challenge bookmarks project to one of my collages. Ooooops! But here you go, all sorts of awesome stuff, knitted from start to finish by me in the past three months. (And remember - this isn't ALL I finished, this is just the HPKCHC stuff!!)





I totally kicked ass, if I do say so myself!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to look back and see what you've achieved in such a short period of time

    ReplyDelete
  2. R U Serious? I have been watching your progress, but cannot believe how many awesome things you have created!!! You rock!! Now I have to go look at them all over again! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very productive, haven't you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...