Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Wrap-Up

June Wrap-Up:


(These are all Rav links, sorry!)

Ancient Runes (post #103) - my first ever dishcloth, turned in on Wednesday, June 2; Herbology (post #178), my second-ever dishcloth and third original pattern, turned in on Wednesday, June 9; Charms & Potions, combined (post #132), turned in on Monday, June 14; History of Magic (post #136), turned in on Monday, June 14; Defense Against the Dark Arts (post #170), turned in on Monday, June 21; 50% of Charms O.W.L. (post #481), turned in on Tuesday, June 29.

Also finished in June: The cabled cozy hat for my mom, the Entrelac handbag, a Romney scarf (sort of), and a wee scarf for Hamish. Plus I unraveled my Rogue hoodie, so that came off the list. I'm currently sitting at 49 UFOs, which puts me back to where I started the year, at least - under 50! And, hey, I still have six months to get under 40, right?

Right?

2 comments:

  1. You got alot accomplished! I have couple of things I really need to get done. Seems that we never slow down with the projects we have to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HPKCHC is really helping me get things done. And I'm going to be able to do at least four things out of my Rav queue for July classes. Wheeee!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...