Monday, July 12, 2010

Tilting Tardis Cowl - done!

Okay, quick post again: I took part in the Slytherin Tardis KAL (everyone knit a Tilting Tardis Cowl!) combined with the Slytherin Tellyathon (knit something to do with your favorite show - mine is Dr. Who, if you haven't already guessed) - and got this lovely deep blue lace cowl as a result. It's going to be a nice little neckwarmer when (if?) it ever gets cold again, and I just love the little time-spiral buttons I found for it.


It's made from Madeline Tosh Pashima, in the "Fathom" colorway... and can I just say I LOVE this yarn? Seriously. If you have a chance to get some, do! It's lovely. Springy. Blocks like a dream. Is super-soft. Rich colors.... and I'm really glad I scored some for my Potions homework, too...!


I really like the way it looks!



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job, and the buttons are great!
    So glad you liked my pattern.
    marilyn
    NovemberGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really did! Enough so that I'll probably make a scarf once I find the right yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...