Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cute little baby shrug -

Okay, for History of Magic, we had a couple of choices for what we could make; I took the "make something for an infant" option, as my little sister is having a baby anyminutenow. The New Arrival's colors will be pink and green, and since I've already made some pink things for her, I went with green this time - and, since she's in Miami, I went with the Confection Baby Shrug (which she may need in, oh, December? February?) and added some quick-to-stitch rosettes. Heck, even if she never actually needs it, it was fun to knit and embellish with little colonial-stitch "roses"!



I also need to find a stuffed animal in my house that's approximately baby sized/shaped; the cat wants nothing to do with being a model, and Plague Squirrel's arms are too short.



Yeah. I definitely need to find a better model!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is that shrug. Maybe you should invest in a doll for a model. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the squirrel sweater model!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...