Monday, January 17, 2011

Charms - Done!

So, yesterday was The Baby Shower, and I managed to finish the Blankie WITH FLAMES on time (or, rather, with at least 10h to spare before start time). I'm not certain which of these photos is better; I think it's cool that you can see (if you squint) the center "X" that divides the four quarters. Pretty much everywhere there's a color change? There's probably an end I had to weave in. I worked from the center out, and just did blocks of color as much as possible. Still had a ginormous number of ends to weave in - and remember, they had to be invisible on BOTH sides. Worth it, though - I really loved the result.


Also finished up the Quiddy hats - and, from all that crocheting, here's the yarn that was left over:


That's not a lot of yarn left - and I actually threw it out, instead of saving it for the Ort Ball. Seven skeins of yarn, totally out of my house! Woohooo!

1 comment:

  1. So far so good on using our yarns...or does that
    mean 7 more skeins needed?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...