Thursday, December 17, 2009

Absolutely nothing to do with yarn. Or Thursday.

Completely unrelated to yarn (um, unless that's what's in the box), I managed to finish most of my wrapping/mailing this week. (Please note that the foregoing is a "positive reinforcement statement" that is not currently true, but is hoped to be true in the near future. Visualizing the thing you want and repeating that it has happened is supposed to help.)


Note my lovely Twilight/New Moon-themed wrapping colors. (Finding black and white holiday paper that's not Super Artsy isn't easy. Blood red ribbons and bows, though, abound.)

2 comments:

  1. That looks just like my gift! Sigh, my flying, death-weapon pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wrapping! My son is also a fan of black, white and a splash of red.

    So, needless to say, I LOVE the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...