Monday, December 17, 2007

Mitts!

Managed to *not* start anything with the OMG-it's-on-sale Khartoum I accidentally bought on Friday. Somehow finished off my skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Country Christmas" - with about two inches to spare (pics tomorrow). Picked up two sets of metal size 3 DPNs and a skein of supersoft black acryllic for mitts for my dad and husband - that's what I'll be frantically knitting the next four days.

Have noticed I'm in a slump. I haven't written, drawn, or come up with an interesting original pattern for a month now. (I've come up with a couple of uninteresting patterns, like for tomrrow's mitts, but nothing that's a departure-from-basic.) It's like my creativity switch has been turned off. *sigh*

So, as long as I'm not coming up with new stuff to do, let's see what old stuff I've got left:
Project Number
for 2007
Project/Start Date
(if known)
CraftLikely?
  7Peacock Mandala (4/17/07)CanvasworkY
  9Stained Glass Peacock Kit (6/??/01)CanvasworkN
16Set of Six Williamsburg OrnamentsCross StitchN
17Lilly of the Valley ShawlKnittingM
20The Cat Sweater/"Kitty Love"KnittingM
22Peacock ScarfKnittingN
25Rose Romance SweaterKnittingN
26Secret of the Stole Mystery ShawlKnittingN
29Margo & Ian's Sampler (10/06/07)Cross StitchM
30Britney Handbag (10/13/07)KnittingY
33Set of 8 Dice Bags for GamersSewingM
36Pretty as a Peacock Shawl (11/27/07)KnittingN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...