Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stash diving...

[KnitStuff/RacingStripe1.jpg]
While going through my stash, trying to NOT start something new, I found this cotton glace sweater I started a while back. Having adopted it as something to do instead of the LOTV shawl I'm supposed to be working on, I'm actually just about to start the second white-pink-white stripe on the back.

[KnitStuff/RacingStripe1a.jpg]
Here's a closeup of the cool loopy thingy pattern. I've actually done an entire shawl of the loopy-lace pattern in boucle - it doesn't show up so well in that as it does in the cotton. Finished the scarf (prev. entry), and discarded another project (see here). Leaving me with four Knitted Things on the needles - and a zillion other crafty things. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...