Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More on the scarf that turned into a shawl...

Okay, so I really thought I'd have the Advent Calendar Shawl #1 done by today... but not quite. I'm working on Day 10 right now, which is kinda short, so I should be on Day 11 soon (on the way home?) and hopefully Day 12 by tomorrow, which will be The End for the first shawl. Then I'm giving myself until New Year's to do the second one!


Day 7


Day 8


Day 9

It is going to be really pretty, and blocking should help a LOT. I'm just amazed that I've managed a shawl instead of a scarf; everyone else must knit tightly with thread and teeny-tiny needles! (And yes, I'm purposely not doing any more full-length shots until it's done. I gotta keep some of the mystery going!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...