Thursday, September 9, 2010

History of Magic - Done!

This is another mostly-what-I-turned-in assignment, except you get extra pictures here. Between fighting off the Annual Head Cold and work, I'm pretty wiped! I shoud add that these Keys are originally made to be knitted; I ended up crocheting them instead, since it was faster (for me, anyway.)
Hello, Professors! This is CraftyGryphon, Second Year Slytherin, turning in her History of Magic assignment.


Ever since I first came to Hogwarts as a wee small child (ever so long ago), I've been fascinated by the Flying Keys created by erstwhile Charms Professor Filius Flitwick. Originally made to guard one of those places Second Year students really shouldn't ever go (let alone any firsties - although I've heard it's happened at least once), several have been spotted fluttering around the castle, mostly in and out of windows and hiding in the rafters.


I managed to catch a small one, and replicate it with some success. The whole lot of them got away from me, though…. and escaped!


They were fun to make, but gosh, it's going to take me a while to catch them all. They're fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...