Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not-Wedding Present

So, we took tons of photos at my little sister's wedding, and finally got them onto DVD and mailed. Because packages with just DVDs are pretty boring, we sent along gifts for her new husband and stepson, and I whipped up (seriously, 1 day, that's all this took, and I totally winged it as I went) this pillow for her:

. Now, not only did I find the PERFECT shoe button (IMHO), but I actually found girly-pink shamrock and 4-leaf clover fabric IN JUNE. The whole thing is 12"x12", and it's soft and fluffy and adorable. It was a LOT of fun to do, and I've gotta chart out the pattern and see if Sarah Lee would be willing to distribute it - I think there's a market. (I've just gotta find a wholesale supplier for the shoe button. Thank heavens I've got a corporation hidden away for "no, really, I"m a retailer, sell it to me wholesale" purposes!)

Note the sparkly on the red shoes!!


I mean, really. I couldn't have found better shoes for this thing. Every girl should have a pair of Ruby Slippers!!

3 comments:

  1. You're right! That button is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaayyy too cute! I know she'll love it, and yes, we could all use a pair of ruby slippers, couldn't we? Thanks for your commenting and support lately; it means a lot. I wanted you to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, I love sparkly red shoes so very much. Also, we need to talk. (ominous music)

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...