Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bars for, not TO, progress

So, I've fallen in extreme like with the little progress-minders over on Courtney's knitting blog. I've seen variations on the same, and have been thinking about making my own set, and actually tracking The Projects and How Much is Done. Unlike Courtney (brave Courtney!), I won't be projecting when I think I'm going to finish something. That never goes well.

Plus, there's the whole "over 60 UFOs". I'd have a lot of little bars out there. But it might not be a bad idea. I can keep track of the knitting stuff on Ravelry, of course, but that's not where the main bulk of the UFOs live (although it's becoming a healthy percentage). Work being insanely busy, and me not wanting to kill anything or anyone, I took short three minute breaks throughout the morning to make the following:



















 

I'm debating whether or not to go through and attach a progress bar to each and every one of my UFOs. I'm not sure I will, but not because it'd be overwhelming to see it all out there like that.

It's because I don't quite exactly know where over half of them are right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...