Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Even more shopping...!

On Sunday, I was forced to go shopping again. This turned out to be a good thing, because I was able to get some sock display shoes! Really! See?


Simple clear plastic - yet ventilated, with a bit of sparkle

And you can see socks right through them! Wheeee!


My lovely Toe-up Fern Lace Socks,
with all details visible!

Wendy Johnson had gotten a pair of Skechers "Cali Surfer Girl" shoes that were clear, with the same idea in mind, but getting myself a pair would involve (a) the credit card and (b) three times what I paid for these little darlings (which is key right now). They're pretty comfy, too, which is a plus. But now I can wear my socks, and people will be able to see them!

2 comments:

  1. you must tell... where did you find those little darlings?

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...