Thursday, July 31, 2008

Easily Distracted

This pretty much sums me up:

I mean, really. I have no stick-to-it-ness for projects. (I'm still amazed that I get as much done as I do. Thank the powers that be that I can multitask effectively!) Because of this lack of stick-to-it-ness, I have but one-half a Sekrit Project finished, and am showing marked reluctance to make the other half. (There's a name for this, and most of you can probably guess what it is.)


SEKRIT PROJIKT
knitting

It said 50% before, which it *almost* was on Sunday morning, but it is now Truly 50% done. And I don't wanna play anymore. *sigh*

On the upside, I made a pretty cool Ravatar for my Ravelympics team, so that's something!



1 comment:

  1. I like the ravatar. I am signed up with teamstlouis. What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...