Monday, May 19, 2008

Not the weekend I had planned...

So, this was *going* to be a post about how I went through my craft room this weekend and found all sorts of projects that I could discard, or found a bunch that were thisclose to being done that I could whip up, or something like that. At the very least, it was going to contain a picture of my done-to-the-wrist Ninja Armwarmer. But, there was a flat tire, my husband needed a new suit, my mom had a project at her house that required a spotter, duct tape, and a square of tin... and the Ninja Armwarmer wasn't actually fitting the way I wanted, so it got unraveled.

The upshot is you get this photo of my mother's two dye lots (now separated) of Patons ice-blue Allure from the local dollar store.


Ta-dah!!

Hopefully, some actual photos of actual progress on SOMETHING tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...