Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i cn hz totbg?

Drat. It looks like the Ravelry store will finally be going live - today or tomorrow. Lateish. When I will have no computer access for a week due to Giant System Overhaul from Hell. (And, yes, I have computer from home. It's dialup. Buying things just doesn't work well.)

On the bright side, I know what I want: two Ravelry pins (because I'll be have one on my bag at all times, and my record for holding onto knitting-pins-on-my-bag sucks), a Bob pin, a set of Fiber Animal Buttons (once available) and a Ravelry totebag. And maybe a t-shirt, but I can't decide between disagree (1) and love (1). I don't think I've ever actually clicked "disagree" on Ravelry, ever, but the shirt would be funny, given I could wear it to work.

Knitting is galloping apace. Here are my Fern Lace Socks (my design 'n' everything!). You'll note I'm halfway through a pair... by virtue of having knit both up to the ankles (which means they actually match, and I got the arch ribbing in the right place on each foot). I also noted the brilliant idea Wendy had for size adjusting socks - bigger needles as you go up! This works for the Oriel Lace Blouse, so I should've been able to See The Bleeding Obvious on my own, but that's the magic of the internet - doing thinks so I don't have to! Anyway, here are my two lovely little socks, up to the ankles, in TOFUtsies:


I'm still working on my LabCat Lace Scarf, too. You get a much better idea of the lovely of the colorway and the pattern in this photo. You also get the idea that I'm going to run out of yarn, so I'll have to find some complimentary Koigu this weekend for the other end of the thing. Or two, and make it a three-skein. Anyway, here is scarf:

Should have lots of time to knit over the weekend (which, for me, starts tomorrow), so maybe I'll have Finished Objects to show you next week! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...