Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Plans

First, I finished my fourth Braided Ball. I've now run out of strips to turn into balls; luckily, the new yarn (Sanguine Gryphon Sock Club leftovers) is knitting up MUCH more quickly than the Spud & Chloe wool. No idea why, but I'll take it. So, hopefully, more balls to show you on Monday.


I've turned in two classes, so I need four more, three of which are started:
  1. Herbology - my WITH FLAMES sweater. I need to knit about an inch on each sleeve and on the body, and then start THE FLAMES. Would like to have FLAMES started by the end of the weekend.
  2. Charms - Rock Lobster. Would like to have the main body done by the end of the weekend.
  3. Care of Magical Creatures - finish at least one by the end of the weekend, if not both.
Oh... it's spring here, now. Surprise!!


I need to start my Hallowig for DADA.

I need to finish a minimum of 7 more balls (should be able to do this) by next Friday, to turn in my 50% Arithmancy OWL.

I have proof that last night's workout really WAS from hell:


I need to both figure out and GET to the 50% mark on my shawl. I think it's going to be by weight, if nothing else. Would like to be halfway through Chart C by the end of the weekend.

I think that's enough random thoughts for the day, some of which are actually related to knitting. Oh, one more:

DAYTONA COUNTDOWN:

2 days
OMG SQUEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...