Friday, February 25, 2011

Into the homestretch....

Okay, so, going well. Finished the Hallowig; just need to crochet up the WITH FLAMES bow tonight, and I can turn it in.


Seamed the Pinwheel Purse, and it's blocking. Yay for remembering pins and having access to office supplies!


Started to knit the second Spirogyra mitt... and realized I had the wrong size needles. DANGIT. This means NOTHING to knit on the way home... well... no, I guess I'll knit stripes for my OWL out of the leftover wig yarn. Sigh. I was really hoping to have my six classes turned in tonight!


Yep, gonna be a SlythAnarchy icon...

And, just because they're so danged fun, here's the 2010 United States of Pop mashup of the Top 25 by DJ Earworm!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...