Friday, August 13, 2010

It's all about the furniture, baby!

Got a SNAP turned in yesterday. The SNAP list, item #5, is "Locate and knit at least six inches of the super-fine mohair Forget-Me-Not Shawl". The obligatory "before" shot:


The thin yellow lifeline is where I started; I've got between 7 and 8 inches freshly knit (without blocking, even!), and have made it - finally - off of Chart 1. The whole thing now measures about 22" unblocked down the center, and I'm on Chart 2 now. I may just keep knitting so this one is finished once and for all, since really, it's just two repeats of Chart 2 and I'm done!



This is pretty much my plan for this weekend:

If you happen to go to a certain IKEA,
and you happen to stroll down Aisle One,
and you happen to find these bins,
then, if you're really imaginative,
you'll be able to picture
my new kitchen cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...