Monday, August 9, 2010

Another SNAP project

Okay, so, after a week of having the Forget-Me-Not shawl be the carry-around project (and, I should add, NOT getting knitting time at lunch or in the morning, so NOT getting the 6" additional I need for SNAP credit), it's time to switch off. This week's carry-around project is the Reverse-Negative Reversible Illusion Hello Kitty Scarf, or "HIKS" for short. Here are my "before" photos:




As you can see, I've got the first Hello Kitty square done on the "back" of the scarf, and I've started on the Happy Heart block. (The Happy Heart and Happy Star will be available on Ravelry, since they're cute little illusion squares that make me smile. I'm thinking sometime next term, when knitting up a sample block will fit into a class.)

We'll see how far I get this week on this, given the OTHER six projects on my SNAP list. (There would be seven, but I still haven't found Project/Item #4, the Beaded Peacock Scarf.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...