Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's another bunny - and it's HAPPY!

Well, here's everything I finished & turned in my first week at Hogwarts:


The book cover was for History of Magic, the Bunny Nuggets were for Defense Against the Dark Arts, the Hair Flower Elastic was for Herbology, and the fingerless mitts were for Ancient Runes.

The next class I'll probably have done is Charms, for which I'm making a Giant Happy Flying Bunny. I assembled the actual rabbit, and got the Happy Face stitched on him, over the weekend:


... but as you can see, it only has a wing frame assembly, not actual wings as yet:


Happy Bunny - but no actual wings yet.

Hopefully, it'll have wings soon, so I can turn it in, what with my O.W.L. exam starting on Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. Isabel still plays with the bunny you gave me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the projects; the bunny nuggets are adorable, the gloves are great, the book-cover is amazing, and the hair flower is adorable.
    I do have one question, why did you do the book cover in one piece? Couldn't you have done it in two, and then seamed it?

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...